13 excerpts from an e-mail that a good friend sent me about a year ago:
- Try to make at least three people smile each day.
- Clear your clutter from your house, your car, your desk and let new and flowing energy into your life.
- Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
- Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
- Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
- You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
- Make peace with your past so it won’t screw up the present.
- Don’t compare your life to others’. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- Frame every so-called disaster with these words: “In five years, will this matter?”
- Forgive everyone for everything.
- What other people think of you is none of your business.
- Time heals almost everything. Give time, time!
- No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.